Thursday, May 22, 2014

I will add some new photos

Its been a long year for us.  I found out what growing old is like... it hurts.  I have more aches and pains this year than ever before.  I developed problems with my right hand, so my daily scrapping has been ext to nil in the last 8 months.  I look at my beautiful embellishments and only wish that I could put them t use.  Its sad really because I love scrapping.  I did manage to scrap an album for my son's school and a few projects I will up load, but nothing like I normally do.

That doesn't mean I've stopped shopping for supplies oh no!  I just came back from a fun bus tour and it ended at a store in WI called "Scrapbook store" I kid you not.  It had so many wonderful things in one location.  I plan to return.  I finally made visit to Hannah's and it was a fun shopping experience too. So the summer is coming and I'm back in the saddle I hope you enjoy what I will be sharing with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment